Our standard Issuetrak webform is a simple, 8 field webform that always maps to the same 8 fields in Issuetrak. This basic webform option is perfect for organizations looking for a webform with straightforward capabilities, or for a budget-friendly option. We can get these forms to you quickly with just a few details from your team, rather than the much longer process of developing a more customized form.
With the standard webform, we allow organizations to customize a small number of specific aspects detailed below. If you need your webform to do more than this standard functionality, please reach out to us regarding a more customized webform for your company’s needs.
Benefits of a Standard Webform
- Quick deployment
- Low cost
- Fewer details required
- Straightforward; fewer fields, less clutter
- Easy to implement
Required Fields in a Webform
Here is an example of a standard Issuetrak webform. The standard form is a copy of this site in form and function. This includes creating users. We are able to add a logo in place of the Issuetrak logo and change labels and form colors for no additional cost. It’s also important to note that because of the stripped-down nature of the webform, all 8 of the below fields will be required.
|Field Number||Field on Form||Field in Issuetrak|
|1||First Name||Submitter's First Name|
|2||Last Name||Submitter's Last Name|
|3||Email Address||Submitter's User ID and Email Address|
|4||Phone Number||Submitter's Phone Number|
|5||Type of Problem (Issue Types)||Issue Type (Customer would need to provide a list)|
Default Fields for the Customer to Identify
- Issue Organization
- User Organization
- Issue Assignee (or Unassigned)
Other Items the Customer Would Need to Provide
- List of issue types customer wants to see displayed on the webform
- Whether or not they want to use location on the webform, and which locations to include
- List of locations if they are using location
- Any custom webform field names
- Any custom background or font color information
- Custom logo
- The customer name portion of the URL for the form (premise customers only)
These are the customizations we can provide with a standard webform:
- Color, including page background, card background, and text color
- Webform field labels
- Disable/enable the locations field
- Any of the 8 standard default fields listed above
What is NOT Included in the Standard Webform?
The following fields, features, and customizations are not included in our standard webform offering. However, they are included in the more detailed custom forms our team can develop for your business.
- User Defined Fields
- Field mappings and field types beyond the standard 8 listed above
- Changing the field order
- All hardcoded logic, including assignments, substatus, subject, and descriptions
- Marking any fields “not required” (all 8 fields are required on the standard webform)