Keywords are words or phrases that cause an email to not be processed. IEM will search each incoming email message for matches in the From Address and From Name, or the Subject line, depending on which the keyword specifies. Default Keywords have been included in your system provided to help get you started. Feel free to build on these default Keywords or delete them and create your own.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right > click Incoming Email beneath Email.
- Click List underneath Keywords on the right context menu.
- Depending on what you want to do, you can click add on the right context menu underneath Keywords. If you want to edit or delete, you can click the appropriate option next to an existing keyword in the list.
- Type or adjust the keyword value.
- Select whether the keyword looks in the From Address or the email subject line.
- Select Add Keyword or Update Keyword.