Did you instead want to know how to add Issuetrak to your mobile device's home screen? You can find out about that here.
When you access the system from a mobile device, you will see the Mobile formatted screens. Here you have the ability to customize the values that appear on those screens. Issue Templates and Tasks are not currently shown on Mobile screens.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right > click on Mobile Settings beneath System.
- Select fields that you wish to Show on Mobile Issue Form.
- Define the Order for shown fields (e.g. “3” = third place).
- Select Required next to any fields that require values.
- Under Mobile General Settings, select the number of issues returned per page for Issue Lists.
- Choose the Default view.
- Click Update.
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.