To search for an Issue or to save the search criteria you use frequently:
- To search on multiple words or character groupings in a text-based field, use a space or semi-colon (;) between the terms. Any Issues containing one or more of these terms will be returned.
- If it is desired to search for exact matches (including spaces, commas and semi-colons), enter double-quotes (") around your list.
- To exclude Issues containing a specific term, enter a minus or dash (-) in front of the term.
- error;46328 will return any Issues with the terms error and 46328, as well as just error, or just 46328.
- “error 46328 ” will return only Issues with the exact term error 46328.
- error -“46328” will return only Issues with the term error but not the term 46328.
From the search results, you may click on an Issue Subject to open the View Issue screen and access any options available to you within the Issue.