The process of creating and submitting an Issue can vary based on how your Issuetrak site is configured.
To submit a new Issue:
- Select Submit Issue from your home menu. The Submit Issue screen will then appear.
- If your Issue appears in the Quick Pick drop-down, select it. The screen will then refresh with pre-defined fields/details.
- If your Issue does not appear in the Quick Pick drop-down, enter a brief description as the Subject.
- Include additional details or a longer description as the Full Description.
- If you did not select a Quick Pick, select an Issue Type and any Subtypes that will help categorize this Issue and assign it to the proper team member(s).
- Select and enter information for any other fields that appear.
- If you need to include any supporting documents or screenshots, select Include Attachment(s). Once you click Submit Issue, you will be taken to a new screen where you may add your file(s) to the Issue.
- Click Submit Issue.
- The message Issue ###### was successfully submitted will then appear.
- If you selected Include Attachment(s), click Browse to locate the file(s).
- Once your file(s) have been located, click Save. The message Attachments successfully added will then appear.