The option for a user to change their own password will only appear if three conditions are met:
- “Self Service” option has been enabled within the Password Policy settings (this, in turn, can only be activated if Outbound Email is enabled).
- “Can change their own password ” permission has been enabled on the current user's account page.
- A valid email address has been entered for the user.
To change your password, please do the following steps:
- Navigate to Home > My Issuetrak > Change Password.
- Enter Current Password
- Enter New Password (making sure to adhere to any listed password requirements).
- Retype password.
- and then click Change Password
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.