release date: 8.14.2019
▪ We've made it easier to enable logging for the API.
▪ The Dashboard's panel titles were sometimes colliding with dashboard panel buttons instead of being truncated.
▪ The Dashboard's "Issues by Compliance Status" panel was not displaying the correct issues or compliance levels when opening its issue list.
▪ Individual bar graph labels on the Dashboard were sometimes being omitted from the graph display incorrectly, resulting in some graphs not having labels displayed.
▪ Report Writer queries were sometimes being filtered by IIS's request filter, resulting in 404 errors.
▪ We've added 20-character limits to the following areas of the product:
▪ The Knowledge Base-specific user add/edit permission labels
▪ The Report Writer's Knowledge Base query dataset name
▪ The "Home" dropdown menu label for the Knowledge Base
▪ Lefthand menu label for Knowledge Base in all areas of Issuetrak
▪ Issuetrak sites that had customized "Subject" labels were not seeing the Quick Search bar in the upper right updated with the custom label.
▪ HTML tags in Knowledge Base articles were not being properly escaped, sometimes resulting in HTML being rendered when it should have been displayed as inline HTML code.
If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
The following resources are available to help address any questions or problems you might have as well as help you configure your Issuetrak site as effectively and efficiently as possible:
You can also connect with us and other Issuetrak customers through Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn or subscribe to our Company Blog for ongoing tips, tricks, and other useful information.
Issuetrak product documentation is available at our article.
If the Online Help feature is enabled within your Issuetrak site, your users can also click the “?” located in the upper right of their Issuetrak user interface to open and search Admin & User Guide information in a web-based format. By default, this feature is automatically “Enabled for All Users” during installation but can be “Enabled for Licensed Users Only” or “Disabled” through your Administration > System > System Settings > System Defaults.
However, please keep in mind that a user must have at least one of the following permissions in order to access both Admin & User Guide content directly through their Online Help interface:
- Sys Admin
- Can access and maintain Administration functions
- Allowed Read Only access to Administration information
All other users can access only User Guide content through their Online Help interface.
Our Support Team is happy to assist you with any technical questions or concerns. You can contact Support at 888-789-8725 (US & Canada), +1 757-213-1351 (International), email@example.com or https://support.issuetrak.com/.
More importantly, please keep in mind that every Issuetrak customer is entitled to exceptional and award-winning technical support and customer service through their Maintenance Plus Agreement, including:
- Unlimited email, phone, and remote technical assistance during our standard Hours of Operation
- Emergency technical assistance for system-critical issues outside our standard Hours of Operation
- Unlimited access to our Technical Support Knowledge Base (KB) 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Unlimited access to all new releases and service packs as they become available
Our standard Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (ET/GMT-5). In addition, at least one member of our Support Team is always “on call” to assist you with any system-critical issues 24/7.
To report system-critical issues that occur outside of our standard Hours of Operation, please call the Support line and speak to our 24/7 answering service. A member of our Support Team will return your call as soon as possible.
Our Professional Services Team offers a variety of configuration, implementation, and consulting services, including:
- JumpStarts (for new customers) and TuneUps (for existing customers)
- Administrator Training and User Training
- Data Import Assistance
Please see our for more information, or contact our Pro Services Team at 866-477-8387 (US & Canada), +1 757-213-1330 (International), or firstname.lastname@example.org.