Our October release, Issuetrak 11.1, adds Admin Auditing functionality. This keeps an audit log of various administrative settings, allowing changes to these settings to be tracked in great detail.
Enhancements and fixes to existing functionality have been added to this release and are detailed below.
Admin Auditing gives you the ability to see changes made to critical Administrative settings within Issuetrak. Audit records are kept from the moment Admin Auditing is enabled, can be searched and exported as a spreadsheet, and cannot be deleted from the Issuetrak web interface. The audit log tracks:
- What setting was changed
- Approximately where the setting can be found
- Who changed the setting
- What the old value was
- What the new value is
- When it happened
But we haven't stopped with Admin Auditing! We've expanded and improved upon several existing features, too.
A Pre-Submit screen has been added to the options available on the Features page. If you enable this, you can decide whether to include the Quick Pick selection field or the Issue Type selection field (or both!) on a Pre-Submit screen that will determine which Custom Screen will be displayed to end users.
The Special Functions List All page can now be sorted and searched for specific values.
It is now possible for an Issuetrak administrator to set the number of hours that a password reset email will be viable.
▪ Department names containing an ampersand or apostrophe were not getting mapped during the AD import process or updated appropriately upon user login.
▪ The API could not be used to create issues to next action users with grandfathered Can Be Assigned Next Action permission.
▪ The Inactive property has been removed from the Locations table because Locations cannot be inactivated. If the API is used to retrieve the Locations DTO, the value for "IsActive" will now always be returned as True.
▪ Issues could be submitted without a Project being selected, even if the custom screen for the issue type was set to require a Project to be selected.
▪ Errors were encountered when the Incoming Email service attempted to process certain messages coming from an Office 365 mailbox.
▪ End users were being logged out when they tried to add a note to an issue that they had access to as a result of being on the issue's email distribution.
▪ Location Names and Location IDs that start with the same letters would improperly cause an Auto Complete pop-up window to appear when searching for Locations.
▪ The Unassigned Issues count would be reported incorrectly when issues were submitted via Quick Picks that assign the issue to the submitter.
▪ Queries that had filters set to use specific dates with a less-than-or-equal-to value were including the day after the date value provided in the search results.
▪ Records containing null values would not be displayed if a search was made on the Special Functions Table.
▪ Multiple columns would get stuck displaying "Loading" in the Summary tab of the My Issues screen when attempting to sort by column.
▪ Customers that were on a Productivity License key and also at their user license limit were unable to perform a UserID change due to an error indicating that there are no user licenses available.
▪ Agents without administrative permissions that were also not in an internal organization were unable to view the *Organization Details* page.
If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically upgraded when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
The following resources are available to help address any questions or problems you might have as well as help you configure your Issuetrak site as effectively and efficiently as possible:
You can also connect with us and other Issuetrak customers through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn or subscribe to our Company Blog for ongoing tips, tricks, and other useful information.
Issuetrak product documentation is available at our article. This includes all current Release Notes, Admin & User Guides, and Installation & Upgrade Guides.
If the Online Help feature is enabled within your Issuetrak site, your users can also click the “?” located in the upper right of their Issuetrak user interface to open and search Admin & User Guide information in a web-based format. By default, this feature is automatically “Enabled for All Users” during installation but can be “Enabled for Licensed Users Only” or “Disabled” through your Administration > System > System Settings > System Defaults.
However, please keep in mind that a user must have at least one of the following permissions in order to access both Admin & User Guide content directly through their Online Help interface:
- Sys Admin
- Can access and maintain Administration functions
- Allowed Read Only access to Administration information
All other users can access only User Guide content through their Online Help interface.
Our Support Team is happy to assist you with any technical questions or concerns. You can contact Support at 888-789-8725 (US & Canada), +1 757-213-1351 (International), email@example.com or https://support.issuetrak.com/.
More importantly, please keep in mind that every Issuetrak customer is entitled to exceptional and award-winning technical support and customer service through their Maintenance Plus Agreement, including:
- Unlimited email, phone, and remote technical assistance during our standard Hours of Operation
- Emergency technical assistance for system-critical issues outside our standard Hours of Operation
- Unlimited access to our Technical Support Knowledge Base (KB) 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Unlimited access to all new releases and service packs as they become available
Our standard Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (ET/GMT-5). In addition, at least one member of our Support Team is always “on call” to assist you with any system-critical issues 24/7.
To report system-critical issues that occur outside of our standard Hours of Operation, please call the Support line and speak to our 24/7 answering service. A member of our Support Team will return your call as soon as possible.
Our Professional Services Team offers a variety of configuration, implementation, and consulting services, including:
- JumpStarts (for new customers) and TuneUps (for existing customers)
- Administrator Training and User Training
- Data Import Assistance
Please see our for more information, or contact our Pro Services Team at 866-477-8387 (US & Canada), +1 757-213-1330 (International), or firstname.lastname@example.org.