release date: 5.20.2020
Issuetrak 11.14 is here, and it brings new features and bug fixes alike. This release introduces Round Robin Issue Assignments, Incoming Email mailbox toggle switches, wildcarded Entity searches, and the addition of a Locations column to the My Issues screen.
If you want to see these changes in a live Issuetrak environment, please visit preview.issuetrak.com and sign in with the credentials provided.
Round Robin Issue Assignments
The star of this release is Round Robin Issue Assignments. The core of this feature is the Round Robin attribute for groups. Groups with the Round Robin attribute enabled can be set as the assignee for Incoming Email (IEM), Auto Assignment rules, or anywhere else that designates an issue assignee. However, the resulting behavior is somewhat different: Any issue assigned to a Round Robin group gets assigned to a member of the group. The order of assignment is determined alphabetically by User ID.
- Find out more about Round Robin in this brand new article!
- Are you curious about Round Robin, but not sure if it will be useful to you? Have a look at various use scenarios for Round Robin!
Incoming Email Toggle Slider
We've made it easier to toggle IEM mailboxes with a new Active slider on the IEM Mailbox List screen.
Auto-Wildcarded Entity Search
It can sometimes be difficult to search for entities (Organizations, Users, Groups, Locations, and Departments) if you have a lot of them with similar-looking names. We've made it easier to search for entities in Issuetrak by allowing you to search for fragments of entity names, and returning results containing those search fragments.
Location Column in My Issues
We've added the Location column to the My Issues screen. Note that this column will only appear on the My Issues screen if it is in Expanded View mode.
Improved Password Change Screen
We've improved the user interface for Administrators so that the Change Password screen is easier to understand. When you change another user's password, it is much more clear which password goes into each field.
Application Programming Interface (API)
- Issues submitted via the API were being required to contain a value for PriorityID, despite the Priority field not being a required field for custom screens.
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- CSRF tokens were incorrectly being added to custom site logo URLs.
- It was possible to unintentionally prevent incoming emails from being processed from an email address by adding the address to the Keywords list.
- Users were able to access private UDFs in Report Writer without having the necessary permissions.
- When users ran a Saved Search, the message "No token found" was displayed and they would be logged out.
Special Function Table
- The Special Function Table would not appear on the Administration menu for Sys Admin users unless they went to the Optional Fields page and clicked Update.
- When users took a survey and went back a page, the Back button would disappear.
- Users with their default home page set to "Knowledge Base" would no longer be able to access the site if the Knowledge Base feature was subsequently turned off.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by: