release date: 1.8.2020
▪ Performing a database migration from one environment to another could result in problems with the SQL logins.
▪ Incorrect issue labels were being inserted into the subject line of email notifications when custom issue labels were being used. This resulted in IEM processing any replies to these notifications as new issues.
▪ Scheduled reports containing the "Billing Line Item Amount" were not sending out.
▪ Manually typing a value into the "Caller" field would result in a 404 error when submitting an issue.
▪ Hyperlinks appeared in a lighter color after upgrading to 11.6 and above.
▪ The issue search "Detailed Output to Excel" contained fields that users shouldn't be able to see.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by: