release date: 1.19.2021
We are pleased to announce Issuetrak 12.8. The focus of this release is Azure Active Directory integration, allowing our customers to authenticate via their Azure AD instances. We've also added the ability to send notifications based on changes to user accounts, as well as a bunch of bug fixes to round the release out.
Azure AD Support
The focus of this release is Azure AD integration. What are the benefits?
- One-click single sign-on (SSO)
- An Active Directory service account isn't necessary
- Issuetrak doesn't store any passwords in any form in the database
- Continued support for Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Improved mapping customization options
- Granularity of control over entity mappings
- User Property mapping control
Multiple Azure Cloud Types
We support different Azure cloud types to comply with the requirements of different jurisdictions, to include:
- US Government
User Profile Notifications
We've added the ability to trigger email notifications that will be sent when user account changes are made. Notifications will be sent to the account that was changed if a valid email address is present in the account.
The value for the Organization field would sometimes change when using the Clone/Copy functionality on an issue.
We've updated an internal library dependency that we use for displaying filterable dropdown lists.
Users would sometimes receive an error when trying to view a KB article on a site in which anonymous KB access is enabled.
Some of the SQL code we use for upgrades wasn't handling NULL values, which would sometimes result in failed upgrades.
it was possible for the Substatus field dropdown to obscure an alert notification that the current substatus value will pause the clock.
It wasn't possible to complete a user search when using the Location field without an error being displayed.
User Summary List
The User Summary List page would sometimes attempt to display more information than could be held on screen at one time. Functionality has been added to allow scrolling laterally to see the rest of the information.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by:
- Calling our Support Team:
- 888-789-8725 (US & Canada)
- +1 757-213-1351 (International)
- Sending our Support team an email: email@example.com
- Submitting an issue: https://support.issuetrak.com/.