release date: 10.06.2020
We are pleased to announce Issuetrak 12.4. The focus of this release is the new Issue Hub: a screen where users can see the current state of issues.
If you want to see these changes in a live Issuetrak environment, please visit preview.issuetrak.com and sign in with the credentials provided.
- We've revamped the My Issues page and renamed it to Issue Hub.
- A new tab has been added, called Open Issues.
- The new Open Issues tab can be filtered by any column.
- You can sort any tab by a column of your choice. You'll notice that the column headers have an improved appearance with indicators as to whether they're sorted and/or filtered.
- We've dramatically improved performance for this screen in general, resulting in reduced load times.
- We've removed the Legend at the bottom of the screen, as well as the refresh countdown timer at the top.
Issue Hub Administration
- Sys Admin accounts can configure the Issue Hub's appearance globally for all users.
- You will have granular control over the tabs that are displayed in the Issue Hub.
Text User Defined Fields (UDFs)
- UDF text fields are now accompanied by an 'Exact Match' toggle on the Search Issues screen.
- Improvements to attachment handling for issues.
- All two-digit year formats have been converted to 4-digit years.
- The Show/Hide Notes link has been made more noticeable by making it into a button.
- Certain reports and/or queries would display a 500 error when executed.
- Password-protected ZIP and executable files exceeding 100MB were becoming corrupted after being attached to issues and KB articles.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by:
- Calling our Support Team:
- 888-789-8725 (US & Canada)
- +1 757-213-1351 (International)
- Sending our Support team an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting an issue: https://support.issuetrak.com/.