release date: 11.2.2021
Our release of Issuetrak 14.5 mainly focuses on the renaming of several features. We think this makes Issuetrak even more intuitive and easier to use. If you're in charge of configuring your instance of Issuetrak, then you will probably find these changes to be pretty noteworthy!
We have also made some additional changes to labeling where you may find it less noticeable, as well as some bug fixes. Read on to find out the details!
In addition to the table displayed above, we've made some other related changes:
- We've made it possible to set a custom label for Organizations via the System Defaults screen.
- We've made it possible to set a custom label for the Submitter issue role via the System Defaults screen.
- The "Workflows" section of every page displaying User Permissions has been renamed to "Tasks".
- The "Recurring Issues" scheduled task on the Web server now gets deployed with the label "Scheduled Issues".
Add New Caller
- Information wasn't populating correctly on the Add New Caller screen.
- Users added via the Add New Caller screen weren't being added to groups specified for the user template.
The "Out of Office" type-ahead wasn't functioning.
Attachments originating from Incoming Email mailboxes that used the Office365 connection type were not getting an EML extension applied.
Users without any permissions were able to add attachments to any KB article in a site. Going forward, users will be required to have the "Can add edit and delete Knowledge Base Articles" permission to do this.
- Issue templates would pre-populate a dash in the Projects field when no value was specified, forcing users to clear the pre-populated value before searching.
- No results would display when entering text into the Projects field and clicking Next from the Submit Issue screen.
- Queries containing a comma in the title would be saved without a file extension when being exported to Excel.
- It wasn't possible to create a new scheduled report with a monthly frequency.
The ScanPC executable included in the distribution wasn't signed, resulting in false positives from antivirus software.
Non-Sys Admins would receive an error when attempting to access the list of Scheduled Reports.
Users without the ability to log into Issuetrak would receive survey invitations with an issue link.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by:
- Calling our Support Team:
- 888-789-8725 (US & Canada)
- +1 757-213-1351 (International)
- Sending our Support team an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting an issue: https://support.issuetrak.com/