release date: 3.30.2021
We are pleased to announce Issuetrak 12.10. Our focus in this release is on new additions to the Issue Hub. We've been hard at work on making the Issue Hub more powerful, improving its usability while also giving you more control over what information is presented. And we haven't forgotten to include bug fixes to take care of action items that you've brought to our attention.
We've been working on improvements to Issue Hub based on your feedback and our own ideas of what it should do. Here are some things you can look forward to after upgrading:
- Issue Hub tabs can now have their visibility restricted based on Organization and Group membership.
Better Data Organization
Sys Admins can...
- Set the display order for Issue Hub tabs.
- Specify how columns should be sorted by default on tabs. Users can override this with their own sorting preferences, but it will not persist.
- Specify dynamic filter statements for your data. Click here for more information on filtering.
More Ways to Interact with Your Data
- We've increased the tab limit in the Issue Hub to 50 tabs!
- It is now possible for Sys Admins to clone custom tabs, making it even easier to create new tabs.
- A default Issue Hub tab can now be set by Sys Admins and users. If neither is set, Issuetrak will default to displaying the system default, or as a final fallback, the "As Submitter" tab.
Change Substatus and Trigger Substatus Rules
- You now have the ability to change the substatus of issues from the Issue Hub.
- Substatus rules will therefore apply to all issues that have had their substatus updated via Issue Hub.
New "Default Issue Hub Tab" Setting
- The "My Settings" and "User Add/Edit" screens now have a distinct "Default Issue Hub Tab" dropdown list.
The Search Issue Audits screen did not allow selecting "Modified User".
If a user's time zone was at least 1 hour behind the server's time zone, then the Required By date displayed in Issue Hub would be incorrect.
Rich Text Editor
Text entered using the Rich Text Editor with <pre> tags was not being displayed consistently between 'edit' and 'view' modes.
User permission "Can close issues" was incorrectly being applied based on userID case.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by:
- Calling our Support Team:
- 888-789-8725 (US & Canada)
- +1 757-213-1351 (International)
- Sending our Support team an email: email@example.com
- Submitting an issue: https://support.issuetrak.com/.