release date: 8.04.2020
We are pleased to announce the release of Issuetrak 12.2. This release is focused on enhancements to Active Directory Federated Services (AD FS), but we've included bug fixes and improved other areas of the product as well: Sys Admins can now set the default Dashboard layout for all other users. Additionally, it is now possible to toggle the Mobile site view from the Features screen.
If you want to see these changes in a live Issuetrak environment, please visit preview.issuetrak.com and sign in with the credentials provided.
AD Federation Services
- We now support SSO without the need to perform an initial sign-in on your site.
- Each of the AD FS configuration screens have been updated to include the ability to Test User Mappings.
- We've also updated the AD FS configuration screens to allow you to customize the look of each identity provider's login button.
- Sys Admins now have the ability to set the default Dashboard layout for all other users (including Agents).
- We have added the ability to toggle the Mobile view of the site from the Features screen.
- To make our user interface more consistent, we've replaced the Active Directory heading with Identity Management. You will find both Active Directory and AD Federation Services controls under the Identity Management menu option.
- The Asset Management module contained several dropdown fields that would cause certain pages to load slowly. These fields have been re-implemented as type-ahead fields to solve the loading problem, making the fields easier to search while also improving the user interface.
- If you are an on-premises customer, you can learn more about the upgrade process .
- Before installing this update, please verify that your installation environment meets the latest .
- You can get the latest version of Issuetrak here.
- If you utilize the Issuetrak RESTful API, it will be automatically updated when you upgrade Issuetrak.
If you are a cloud customer, you can receive this update as needed to address reported issues and to assist with troubleshooting. Otherwise, the upgrade will be applied for you automatically to ensure the best possible Issuetrak experience.
You may request the update for your site by:
- Calling our Support Team:
- 888-789-8725 (US & Canada)
- +1 757-213-1351 (International)
- Sending our Support team an email: email@example.com
- Submitting an issue: https://support.issuetrak.com/.