The Issuetrak Deployment Manager (IDM) is the graphical interface for deploying Issuetrak. This tool replaced the installer provided in previous releases. The IDM still provides a friendly wizard-style front-end, but it contains several enhancements over our previous installation tool.
The IDM can:
- Deploy the API during the installation of a new site or the upgrade of an existing site.
- Install or upgrade a single site, or multiple sites at one time
- Deploy only the database, web, services, or all contexts of an Issuetrak instance (at your discretion)
- Automatically back up and restore databases and web files as part of a deployment
- Generate a JSON file that can be exported for manipulation later
- Display current utilization of site resources and licensed users
We recommend the use of the IDM for most of our on-premises customers.
If a more involved level of control is desired for the deployment of Issuetrak within your environment, please consider using the Issuetrak Deployment Utility (IDU) instead.
You can find more about Issuetrak Deployment Fundamentals here.