The process of creating and submitting an Issue can vary based on how your Issuetrak site is configured.
To submit a new Issue:
- Select Submit Issue from your home menu. The Submit Issue screen will then appear.
- If your Issue appears in the Quick Pick drop-down, select it. The screen will then refresh with pre-defined fields/details.
- If your Issue does not appear in the Quick Pick drop-down, enter a brief description as the Subject.
- Include additional details or a longer description as the Full Description.
- If you did not select a Quick Pick, select an Issue Type and any Subtypes that will help categorize this Issue and assign it to the proper team member(s).
- Select/Enter information for any other fields that appear.
- If you need to include any supporting documents or screenshots, select Include Attachment(s). Once you click Submit Issue, you will be taken to a new screen where you may add your file(s) to the Issue.
- Click Submit Issue.
- The message Issue ###### was successfully submitted will then appear. If you selected Include Attachment(s), click Browse to locate the file(s). Once your file(s) have been located, click Save. The message Attachments successfully added will then appear.