This sub-menu option allows you to define your personal Dashboard preferences. Below is a walkthrough of this screen from top to bottom:
- Select the Dashboard Panel you want to add to your Dashboard from the "Select a Panel" drop down.
- Click Add to Left Column or Add to Right Column as appropriate.
- Move the panel to its appropriate display order within the right or left column by manipulating the miniature buttons within the panel.
- The UP arrow moves the panel up on the Dashboard.
- The DOWN arrow moves the panel down on the Dashboard.
- The red X removes the panel from the Dashboard.
- Repeat these steps for any additional panels you want to add.
- Click Save to save the layout, OR...
- If you are a Sys Admin and you are setting up the default Dashboard layout for all users, click Set as Default.
- If you are a Sys Admin and you are setting up the dashboard to your own preference, click Set as My Dashboard.
Default Dashboard Layout
If a Sys Admin sets a default Dashboard layout, it will affect only users that have not set their Dashboard preferences.