Issuetrak 10.3.12 introduced the ability to designate a ScanPC Bypass URL for Issuetrak sites that use Asset Management with ScanPC/TrakPC and meet any of the below criteria:
- The site uses a URL rewrite to proactively change all HTTP requests to HTTPS
- The site only has an HTTPS binding
- The site uses AD SSO
- The Application URL uses HTTPS
Before this option is set, it is necessary to have a site that will accept HTTP POST transmissions from client machines running ScanPC. You can follow the steps below to find and set the ScanPC Bypass URL option below:
- While signed into Issuetrak with a Sysadmin account, click on the gear icon in the far upper right corner.
- Along the lefthand side, click Features.
- Under the Asset Management area, check the box next to ScanPC Bypass URL.
- Set the Bypass URL to the site that will be used to receive ScanPC information.
- Click Update.
- Run ScanPC from a client machine and ensure that the audit results were successfully transmitted to Issuetrak.
- Issuetrak 10.3.12+
- Sites utilizing Asset Management
- Sites utilizing ScanPC/TrakPC