The survey options page allows a survey creator to manage all of the administrative options associated with each survey.
- Title: The title of the survey
- Template: The template contains the look and feel information for the survey. Each template can be associated with more than one survey, but each survey can be associated with only one template.
- Language: The default language for the survey, which is used to assist the web browser in rendering the HTML.
- Status: The status of the survey (Design, Open, or Closed).
- Start Date: The first date that users can enter responses to the survey.
- End Date: The last date that users can enter responses to the survey.
- Respondent Access Level: Set the desired security level based on a combination of single vs. multiple responses, login required vs. anonymous, and updateable vs. not updateable. Detailed descriptions of each security level are given on the options page.
Survey Completion Properties
- Completion Action: Set the desired action that should occur when a user completes the survey.
- Completion Message: The message that is displayed to the user at the end of a survey for actions that include a message.
- Completion URL: The URL to redirect or continue to, which is used for actions that redirect to another URL.
- Back Button: An option to display or hide the “Back” button on the survey.
- Cancel Button: The action to take when a user clicks the Cancel button while taking a survey.
- Cancel Button URL: The URL to redirect to if the user clicks the Cancel button while taking a survey.
- Page Numbering: This option sets the page numbering format, if page numbering is displayed.
- Question Numbering: This option sets the question numbering format.
Other Administrative Properties
- Report Security: Set the report security to ‘High' to enable access only to survey owners. 'Semi-private' allows all users to view the overview results and only owners to view the individual results. 'Public’ allows all users to view all reports.
- Maximum Responses: The maximum number of responses for this survey. Leave blank for unlimited responses.
- Responses per User: For Multiple Response surveys only, enter the maximum number of responses per user. Leave blank for unlimited responses.
- Days for Update: The number of days during which a respondent may update their response. This option applies to respondent access levels that are updateable.
- Owners: The usernames for all owners of this survey. Each name should be separated with a semi-colon, and the logged in user must included his/her name in the list.
- Admin Email: The email address for the administrator of the application.