- Go to Home > Reports > Report Writer > Reports.
- Click New at the top of the Reports list displayed.
- Select the Query you want to use for this Report.
- Drag and drop the fields you want to display in this Report into their appropriate display order within the Selected Fields list on the right then click Next. (To remove fields from this Report, drag and drop them back into the Available Fields list on the left.)
- If you want specific field values grouped together in this Report, drag and drop those values into the Selected Field list on the Select Grouping screen and click Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts until you reach the Save Report screen.
- Enter a Name for this Report and any other details that apply.
- Click Save & Run.
The current results for your new Report will appear when this process is complete.