Clicking the Task Manager button to the left will open the Task Manager in a popup window where the user with Can Edit Tasks permissions can Add, Edit and Delete Tasks.
- Clicking the Move Up or Move Down icon will move that Task up or down in the list, allowing the user to arrange the order the Tasks will be displayed.
- Clicking the View Details icon will put that Task in Details mode. This will display details about the Task directly in the list. Clicking the View Details icon a second time will put the Task back in Summary mode. This icon toggles between the two display modes for a Task.
- Clicking the Edit icon will put that Task in Edit mode. This will display edit fields where the user can edit the details of a Task. The control icons for all other Tasks will not display while a Task is in Edit mode, and the control icons for the Task in Edit mode will change to Accept Changes, and Discard Changes. Also the [Done], [Reset], and [New Task] buttons will be disabled while a Task is in Edit mode. The user must Accept Changes or Discard Changes to continue.
- Clicking the Delete icon will prompt the user with Are you sure you want to delete the task titled ‘Do that Task’? If the user selects [OK] the Task will be deleted. If the user selects [Cancel] the Task will not be deleted.
Once in Edit mode on a specific Task, all other Tasks will be unavailable for editing until changes to the Task selected are discarded or accepted.
- Clicking the Accept Changes icon will accept the changes the user has made to the Task and return the Task to Summary or Details mode (whichever mode it was in when the user clicked the Edit icon).
- Clicking the Discard Changes icon will discard any changes the user made to the Task and return the Task to Summary or Details mode (whichever mode it was in when the user clicked the Edit icon).