- Go to Administration > SLAs > Service Levels
- Click terms next to the Service Level that contains the terms you would like to modify.
- To make changes to the Response, Resolution, and/or Coverage times, click edit next to the current terms in the Service Level Terms List.
- Make your changes in the Edit Service Level Terms page that opens.
- Click Update Terms.
The message "Terms were successfully edited" will display and the revised terms will appear in the Terms List at the top when the save is complete.
If you need to change specific dates (e.g. holidays) that are excluded from Coverage times:
- Click exempt days next to the current terms in the Terms List.
- Make your changes in the Terms Exempt Dates pop-up window that opens.
- Click Update.
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.