The following steps must be repeated for every Service Level you have added to your system.
- Go to Administration > SLAs > Service Levels and click terms next to the Service Level that will contain the terms you are adding.
- On the Service Level Terms page, define the Time to Response, Time to Resolution, and Coverage Days and Coverage Times that apply at this Service Level for each Severity.
- Select a Severity from the drop-down.
- Enter the maximum (first) Time to Response and Time to Resolution for issues with this Severity.
- Define Coverage availability for issues with this Severity. If 24 hours a day, select Enable 24 Hour Support. Otherwise, select availability through Coverage Days and Coverage Times.
- Click Add Terms.
A confirmation message will display when this process is complete and the terms will appear in the Service Level Terms list at the top when the save is complete.
- Repeat Steps 2-a through 2-d until terms for every Severity appear in the Service Level Terms List.
- Define any specific dates (e.g. holidays) that are to be excluded from Coverage terms at this Service Level using the Terms List:
- Click exempt days next to the Severity’s terms.
- Define all Exempt Dates for issues with this Severity in the popup window that opens. If all Hours of Operation Dates Closed, select Use Hours of Operation Dates Closed. Otherwise—or in addition to all Dates Closed —select and describe these dates via the Date Exempt calendar search and the Comment fields.
- Click Update.
A confirmation message will appear when this process is complete.
- Repeat Steps 4-a through 4-c until all exempt days are added for the Service Level Terms List.
- If you would like to review the complete list of terms that now exist within your system, you may go to Administration > SLAs > Service Levels > Expanded List.